YACHTHARDWARE PLUS – HARDWARE & FITTINGS REMOVAL SERVICES
Yachthardware Plus allows Captains, Yacht Manager or Yard Managers to efficiently combine paint jobs and refits with the peace of mind of having all hardware and fittings removed, catalogued, restored and accurately reinstalled at the end of the project.
Our highly experienced team painstakingly catalogues all fittings and hardware, including handrails, doors, gangways, light fittings, fairleads, communications and navigational equipment, using photographic documentation and a state of the art electronic tracking system. Hardware is removed carefully to allow a thorough corrosion and protection treatment without physical interruptions. Once removed, fittings are cleaned, inspected, repaired and repolished or replaced as necessary, logged and catalogued and finally carefully stored for reinstallation at the end of the refit.
Benefits of working with us
- Skilled and trained personnel
- Experienced management team
- Able to work in Italy, France, Spain, Croatia, Malta and Germany
- Backed up by an established engineering company and a large Group
- Strong in project management
- Use of technology for 3D scanning and inventory
Hal Far Industrial Estate,
Hal Far BBG 3000, Malta
Tel: (+356) 21 657 800 /
(+356) 21 657 801